The ACEONDO Part-Time Degree Affiliated to OAU Admission Form for 2020/2021 Contact Session is out and available to interested candidates.
Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State, ACEONDO has made available for sales, the part-time degree programmes affiliated to Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) admission form for the 2020/2021 contact session as suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply before the deadline date scheduled for 31st of December, 2020.
About the ACEONDO Part-Time Degree Affiliated to OAU Admission Form for 2020/2021 Contact Session
The management of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State (ACEONDO) is using this medium to invite applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into Part-Time Degree Programmes offered by Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State for the 2020/2021 Contact Session. Below are the offered ACEONDO part-time degree programmes affiliated to Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) for 2020/2021 Contact Session:
- B.A. Ed – (English, Fine and Applied Arts, French, History, Music, Religious Studies, Yoruba)
- B.Ed – (Agricultural Science, Guidance and Counselling, Home Economics, Mathematics/Integrated Science, Physical and Health Education, Social Studies)
- B.Sc. Ed – (Biology, Chemistry, Economics, Geography, Mathematics, Physics)
In order for candidates to be considered for admission into Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State, ACEONDO part-time degree programmes affiliated to Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) for the 2020/2021 candidates session, they must meet the following eligibility criteria and requirements:
- Candidate must possess a minimum of merit pass in relevant course combinations in their Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Candidate must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in relevant subjects in O’ level at not more than two sittings which must include credit in English Language and Mathematics for all Courses.
The application for the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State (ACEONDO) Part-Time Degree Affiliated to OAU Admission Form for 2020/2021 Contact Session will take place in two stages: Part-Time JAMB Registration and ACEONDO website.
- Log on to JAMB CAP Website and Register (Part-Time)
- Candidates are to pay the sum of three thousand five hundred (3, 500.00) Naira only to obtain a registration number
It should be noted that Candidates are required to fill out their details including biometrics at a JAMB approved Centre on the JAMB site at www.jamb.org.ng in order to complete this Admission Process
Candidates can apply and submit their application forms at the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State, ACEONDO official online application page at www.aceondo.net OR visit the M.I.S. Cyber Café in the College. Payment for the application form must be made at any bank nationwide using the e-transact platform pay outlet.
Steps to Apply
- Visit http://aceondo.net
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Select “2020/2021 Part-Time Degree Application”, choose your username, input your email address and choose a password, then proceed to click “Apply”
- Candidates are to pay through either of the two payment methods
- Online Payment: Click on “Make Payment”, follow the on-screen instructions and input your card details when requested
- Bank Payment:
- Visit any bank nationwide
- Pay for Adeyemi College of Education (ACEONDO) 2020/2021 Part-time degree application form with the sum of ten thousand (10, 000.00) Naira only (bank charges may apply) via the e-transact Pay outlet platform
- The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order Number) for the processing of the application online.
- Click on “My Application” and correctly fill the form as editing is not allowed once the application form is submitted
- Candidates must print hard copies of the completed application form and submit two (2) copies to the Directorate of Part-Time Studies, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State.