This is to inform the students concerned that the Ahmadu Bello University in short “ABU” 2020/2021 Remedial & IJMB Registration Guidelines for Newly Admitted Students. Details about the Registration guidelines are given below.
The management of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) has released the Remedial & IJMB Registration Guidelines for Newly Admitted Students in the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
ABU 2020/2021 IJMB & Remedial Registration Guidelines
All newly admitted students in the above-named institution are to take note of the details released by the institution below.
Below are the procedures for the Registration Exercise.
- Stage 1
- All admitted students are expected to present their downloaded application forms for verification at the School gate.
- Stage 2
- When verified, you proceed to C15 for BIO DATA SCREENING. At this point, you will be required to present the ORIGINALS and atleast three (3) photocopies of the following:
- Downloaded Application form.
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Local Government Indigene Certificate
- O/Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate(Declaration of age is only accepted in the absence of birth certificate)
- Stage 3
- Proceed to Geography Laboratory for ACADEMIC SCREENING. You will be expected to present the original and endorsed copies of your documents. After screening you will be issued with a customized bank teller.
- Stage 4
- Proceed to the School Multimedia Centre and collect your Admission Letter.
- Stage 5
- You should then proceed to First Bank PLC along Zaria Road, Funtua with your endorsed teller and pay the registration fees.
- Stage 6
- Return to Geography Laboratory and collect your school official receipt and then Proceed to the academic registration desk in the same venue to complete the Academic Registration forms. You are to submit a photocopy of your admission letter at this point and you will be given SBRS Registration Number.
- Stage 7
- Proceed to the Security office, with two recent passport size photographs (in white background), for ID card processing.
- Stage 8
- Finally, proceed to the Student Affairs Unit for accommodation.