If you wish to continue your education at Ahmadu Bello University, then this information is for you as we will be giving detailed information about the ABU Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Keep reading this post to know the eligibility requirements, method of application, dates, and any other important information.
About the ABU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The management of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) is using this medium to invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for its Post UTME Screening Exercise for the 2020/ 20201 academic session. The Post UTME Form will be available for sales from Monday 12 October 2020 and will be available only for a limited period of time.
The management of ABU requires candidates who wish to apply for the Post UTME screening form to meet certain eligibility requirements. These are the eligibility criteria required by the institution:
- Candidates who meet a minimum of 180 UTME for all courses.
- Candidates who chose Ahmadu Bello University as their first choice of institution during registration for UTME.
How to Apply
The registration portal for the Post UTME will be opened from Monday 12 October. Candidates who wish to apply should follow these steps:
- Log in to https://putme.abu.edu.ng. candidates can also visit the Ahmadu Bello University website via https://abu.edu.ng and click on 2020/2021 Post-UTME Registration.
- A sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) is required from applicants as payment for the screening fee.
- Candidate can make the payment by Remita using any acceptable debit card (master card). the payment can also be made by printing Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) slip. Afterwards, the candidate can proceed to any commercial bank to make payment. It is not necessary for candidates to travel to Zaria in order to make payment.
- Login to ABU Zaria after the payment has been made to complete the registration.
- After registration is complete, candidates are to print out the acknowledgement slip.
- Candidates should make sure that all the documents used during the registration are properly kept as they will be needed for ABU physical screening.
Note: the following information should be taken into consideration by candidates:
- Failure to register for the screening exercise by any UTME candidate will make the candidate not to be eligible for admission into the university.
- At least one hour before the scheduled time, candidates are to report to the venue of the screening indicated on the Post-UTME slip.
- UTME candidates must come along with a print out of their schedule slips as well as their uploaded passport photographs on the day of the screening. Also, they are to bring with them a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring GSM phones or any other electronic device into the screening venue.
- Parents, Guardians, and any uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be given permission to enter into the screening venue.
- Any payment made into any other account except for the one provided by ABU is solely at the candidate’s risk. ABU will not be liable for such payment.
- Photocopies of all submissions must be kept by candidates for their own records.
The Post UTME date and modality of the actual screening exercise for UTME candidates would be communicated later.
The deadline for application is Saturday, 14 November 2020.
Contact the following numbers for further enquiries; 08052576895, 09064870523, 07015333203.
Candidates can also contact email@example.com.