The Abia State University in short “ABSU” Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out and available to interested candidates who are looking forward to applying for admission. Expect the requirements, and how to apply for the form below.
About the ABSU Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Abia state university (ABSU) is now looking forward to applications from interested candidates for admission into a pre-degree for the 2020/2021 academic session. candidates who acquired good grades at the end of the programme and have made Abia state university their first choice of the university have sat and passed JAMB examinations would be offered concession during the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
About ABSU Pre-degree Programme
The pre-degree programme is available to candidates who have acquired the university UTME admission requirements of minimum 5 credit passes in a maximum of two sittings in the SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NABTEB/NECO and are looking to undergoing one-year pre-degree studies preparatory to subsequent admission into their appropriate degree programmes of Abia state university.
Candidates who are for the pre-degree studies are expected to be in possession of at least (5) credit level passes in maximum of two sittings in SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or an equivalent examination.
How to Apply
To apply for the ABSU Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, candidates are expected to:
- Eligible candidate is expected to go to the ABSU portal via this URL abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and generate an invoice.
- Go to any of the following banks stated below:
- ABSU Micro-Finance Bank, Uturu
- First Bank PLC, Umuahia
- Zenith Bank PLC, Umuahia
- Fidelity Bank PLC, Umuahia
- UBA PLC, Aba-Owerri Road, Aba
On the e-transact network and request to make a payment for the Abia state university pre-degree/remedial Studies application forms. The form fee is about *Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only including service charges.
- Collect your e-transact receipt from the bank on payment and then proceed to any of the internet Centre to make your registration.
- log on to the Portal via abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and finish the application form.
- Finally, confirm your entry by printing out a copy of the form as evidence that you have registered.
The submission deadline of the application is on the 31st of October 2020.
The screening exercise is scheduled to hold as follows:
Wednesday, November 4, 2020 (All Sciences)
Thursday, November 5, 2020 (All Non-Sciences)
Venue: ABSU JUPEB Centre
Time: 10.00 A.M.
Students are expected to follow all the protocols Laid down due to the COVID-19 pandemic.