The Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko in short “AAUA” Part-Time Undergraduate Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is what this article is all about. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) has released its Part-Time Undergraduate Degree Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Part-Time Undergraduate Degree Admission Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the AAUA 2021/2022 Part-Time Degree Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Institute of Part-Time Programmes, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Details of the programmes are as follows;
– Undergraduate Programmes (Four or Five Academic session)
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
B.Sc. Geography and Planning Sciences
B.Sc. Mass Communication
B.Sc. Public Administration
B.Sc. Pure and Applied Psychology
B.A. English Studies
B.A. History and International Studies
B.A. Linguistics (Single Honour)
B.A. Linguistics and Yoruba (Combined Honours)
B.A. Religion and African Culture
HOW TO APPLY
1. Visit https://iptp.aaua.edu.ng/homepage/
2. Click on Advert to download the full advertisement, which has the admission requirements and the study centres. Please, read the admission requirements carefully and be sure that you have the admission requirements of the course before you apply.
3. Click on Apply Now and click on Create Account to create account and commence the application process.
4. Login to your account using your username and password.
5. Then click on Generate RRR and select your desired programme (master, postgraduate diploma, undergraduate, or diploma).
6. Click on Generate RRR Invoice to generate your payment invoice.
7. Take the invoice to the banks listed on the invoice for payment. After payment, the bank would print a payment slip for you.
8. In order to confirm your payment and continue with your registration on the website, click on Confirm and use the Order ID on the invoice.
9. Click on Application Form, complete, and submit your application form online.
10. Click on Finalize Application Form and print out your acknowledgement slip.
1. Postgraduate ( Master and Postgraduate Diploma) = N15,315 excluding bank charges
2. Undergraduate = N12,815 excluding bank charges