The Ambrose Alli University in short “AAU” Ekpoma management released a COVID-19 Guidelines for Returning Students. Details about the news are given below.
AAU Ekpoma COVID-19 Guidelines for Returning Students
As students of Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma return the campus for lectures after the nine months of lockdown, they are expected to observe the COVID 19 guidelines as stated by the management as listed below:
- It is required that staff and students come to campus with enough facemasks and they should put them on at all times.
- Staff and students are to come to the campus with enough hand sanitizers to have handy for use at intervals.
- There should be observance of social distancing by staff and students.
- Staff and students should make sure that they use soap and water that are strategically located at the offices, Departments, Faculties, auditorium, and hostels for the washing of their hands at regular intervals.
- Anybody who finds himself experiencing even the slightest symptoms of fever, coughing, nasal congestion, or difficulty in breathing should visit the health care centre immediately.